Monday 28 February 2011

Against


Against- Loyalty And Betrayal

1. One Step Ahead (Feat. Nick Jett)
2. Don't Pray For Me
3. Not In This Alone
4. In My Head
5. Against The Grain (Feat. Scott Vogel)
6. Loyalty And Betrayal (Feat. Vinnie Stigma)
7. Kill Or Be Killed (Feat. Roger Miret)
8. All For Nothing
9. Life Goes By
10. Left With Nothing
11. Where's The Revolution Gone
12. Slip Away


Against - Left For Dead

1. Quit While You're Ahead
2. Loyal To My Own
3. Left For Dead
4. Force My Own
5. We Built This
6. Open Book
7. Stand With A Fist
8. Bond Still Strong
9. For The True
10. The Contender
11. Taking No More
12. We Don't Need You


Against - My Hate, My Choice

1. I Am Vengeance
2. Within reach
3. Shoot The Hostage
4. Facing Down
5. Hate This World
6. A Small Victory
7. Tomorrow Never Knows
8. Unbuild

No comments:

Post a Comment